WEB DESIGN BIRMINGHAM
BY SJ LUXE
A Complete Solution for Bespoke WordPress Website Design, Branding and Product Photography
SJ LUXE WEB DESIGN BIRMINGHAM
Specialists in Bespoke WordPress Website Design
SJ Luxe is a unique business that offers a full range of services that you need to take your new or existing business to the next level. With in-house services such has Branding, Product Photography, Social Media guidance and general business guidance we believe we can really help your business grow into something special.
We understand that choosing the right person to work with on such an important investment in your business can be difficult, and that’s why we would like to reassure you that we care. Time is money and we invest our time in understanding your business, your goals and your ambitions to ensure together we can create something that really adds value to your business and will help you meet your goals. And this is something that we do before any agreement.
SJ Luxe Web Design Birmingham is a business with over 9 years of experience. Serving clients in the UK and further afield. We specialise in WordPress websites as it is one of the most powerful, popular and versatile platforms on the market. WordPress allows you to have full control and ownership of your content and that’s why we prefer it over others.
At SJ Luxe we are creatives and we love what we do. When we create websites, we are not just building great online platforms, we are also building trust and strong foundations with our clients.
We take great pride in our work and genuinely value all of our clients. Our mission is “To help you give your business the best possible chance of success”. These are not just words, this is at the heart of who we are and what makes SJ Luxe a little more unique.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Skills & Expertise
Our skills and expertise have grown and evolved over the years giving us a strong understanding of the web design fundamentals, including layout, design optimisation, colour theory, typography and user experience (UX) design. We are creative and innovative and think outside of the box , capturing the essence of your brand whilst delivering a fresh, engaging user experience. Our adaptability ensures we keep up to date with the latest technology, designs, trends and tools. The result, we create websites that are user-friendly, intuitive and responsive across different devices, to ensure a positive user experience.
We believe effective communication is vital for translating ideas into designs. We are great listeners and listen closely to you, to understand your business and your goals, whether it’s to increase sales, brand awareness or improve user engagement. This understanding is key in helping us design and create a website solution that works best for you, your business and your customers.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
We are perfectionists and do not cut corners. We pay careful attention to every aspect of your web design, ensuring continuity and consistency throughout. Delivering you a professional, high-quality website that represents and adds value to your business.
We are not in this for the short-term. We love building strong relationships with our clients through understanding your needs, clear communication and exceeding your expectations.
Contact us and let's see what we can do for you
SOME OF OUR WORK
WordPress Website Design
Every web design created at SJ Luxe is bespoke and made using the WordPress CMS platform. Why? Simply because WordPress is the best platform and your business is unique and we want you to standout. We tailor each web design to your business’s requirements. Embracing your branding throughout, so the design flows seamlessly.
All our of web designs include the following:
- A bespoke build from scratch.
- Intelligent web design for optimal performance.
- Optimised images for performance.
- Keyword research.
- A solid SEO foundation.
- Optimised across all devices including PC’s, laptops, tablets and mobiles.
- Training (where required).
- Fully tested for structure, performance and SEO.
- Integrate your website with Google Business, Google Analytics & Google Ads. Giving you the ability to monitor visitors and behaviour, popular pages, marketing results and much more.
- First year annual support.
- Hosting (if required).
For eCommerce solutions we use the popular and reliable WooCommerce platform which integrates seamlessly with WordPress. WooCommerce is simply the shop element to the website giving customers the ability purchase products and services. To give your shop a more bespoke personalised look, we tailor the web design to integrate and embrace your branding.
What does WooCommerce include?:
- Shop page.
- Product/Service categories.
- Single Product pages.
- Basket & Checkout.
- Integrated, SSL Secure payment gateways – including PayPal, credit/debit cards and direct bank payments.
- Order management and processing.
- Customer Accounts and logins.
- Stock management system.
If you require some great images for your products, we also offer a Product Photography service. Please click on button below for more details.
Optimised for speed
So many websites today look pretty cool but if you take a closure look underneath the surface you discover problems that may be losing you sales. Whilst the aesthetics have to look great, the website should also be technically sound and optimised for performance. This along with great content (images and text) will improve UX (User Experience) and increase your chances of sales.
Some of the things we do to ensure your web design is fully optimised.
- All of our websites are bespoke, this reduces the unnecessary bloat, making your website lighten and faster from the foundations up.
- Strong structural foundations through intelligent web design.
- Ensure all images are sharp, correctly sized and optimised.
- The use of WebP formatted images to cut down files sizes and reduce load.
- Remove as much unnecessary code, to make each page lighter for optimal performance.
- Install Cache plugin with optimal settings.
- Good solid and reliable hosting.
- Test, test and test again. We use Google PageSpeed insights and localised GT Metrix for the initial tests.
Search Engine Optimisation
Whilst we create your web design we consider your SEO structure right from the outset. Doing this streamlines the process, making sure the SEO foundations are relevant and strong for your business. We use one of the best plugins to help us achieve the best results, which are all visible to you.
Here are just some areas of SEO we include into every web design.
- Keyword research for SEO.
There are many elements to consider when implementing SEO and good keyword research is important. We ensure that the keywords are right for your business and are not overly competitive.
We use the Google keyword planner tool to research keywords and here are just some of the thigs we consider when choosing the right keywords for our clients.
- First of all we need to have a solid understand or your business services and products. This helps us to pinpoint the best matched keywords for your SEO.
- We need to make sure that the keywords/phrases that are actual searchable terms and Google’s keyword planner helps us identify search volumes for each word.
- Once we have compiled a list of potential keywords we will calculate the competitiveness of the words and phrases in the list.
- We identify and remove keywords that are overly competitive as this will increase the difficulty in getting a good solid ranking.
- Now that we are left with a list of keywords we can use, it’s time to start implementing them into the structure of the webpages. This process includes all elements including URLs, headers, titles, meta description and images.
- For SEO, each page should have good volume of content. The content should relate to and include the chosen keywords for that page too.
- The content will include relevant internal and external links.
- There are other factors we consider with SEO, some of these include backlinks, traffic volume , website design, UX, performance and rating.
Whilst no one can promise a page ranking for all your keywords, implementing all or at least most of these factors will definitely increase your chances of a good solid SEO ranking in search engines and that’s where we can help.
Maintenance & Support
Maintenance and support is very important for all websites built on the WordPress platform. Ensuring your site continues to operate efficiently, is safe and secure and kept up to date is vital. That is why, all of our contracts include the first years maintenance. We will maintain your WordPress website, keeping it up to date.
What your maintenance covers.
- Hosting (if applicable).
- Regular software updates. This includes all software and plugins. Ensuring your website is kept updated and secure.
- Testing. We test your site after any updates, ensuring it continues to function well and address any issues found.
- We regularly review suspicious activity, highlighted by our security reports and take appropriate precautions.
- Regular speed test. We monitor your website’s performance to make sure it stays fast.
- In the event your website encounters any issues, we’ve got you covered.
- We can add additional items to your cover, depending on the kind of support you require. This includes helping you regularly update your website to keep it looking fresh.
It’s time to get some traffic
Once your website is complete, we’re not done just yet. We have created a stunning website full of great content, optimised and technically sound, now it’s time to give it a boost. No matter how good your site is, we need to let your potential customers know your business exists.
We can help you set up Google Ads campaigns to boost visitors and sales. Let’s not forget the all important social media. Depending on the nature of your business, certain social media channels can definitely help you catch the eye of potential customers. It’s all about awareness and that will drive traffic and the more traffic, the greater chance of conversions and success.
OTHER IN-HOUSE SERVICES WE OFFER
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
GET IN TOUCH
Send us a message and let’s arrange a FREE no obligations call to discuss your requirements.